DROP PARTY DATE & TIME: Saturday, 3PM Est. /warp dp
Hey everyone, another post! Already! Well, I just wanted to give you guys a few updates. /tutorial is now out! Access it by typing '/tutorial' or using the Warp Guide portal at spawn. We're also working on some brand new, custom Factions commands to make your experience more enjoyable! For this, Factions will get it's own book-based tutorial. Feel free to access this at any time with /f tutorial (will not work yet, coming soon!).
I've started working on a 'server trailer'. Should be *fun* for me. I can see the all-nighers from here.
I've tweaked a few smaller things in the /shop, in /lotto and in auctions! You probably won't notice them, but I thought it was worth mentioning. ShiverSniper and I've also bee working on the new /shop! It's gonna be awesome :)
With name changing coming out soon, things WILL break. We've already started recoding plugins and preparing for what will be arguably the most difficult update for minecraft server administrators since ever.
I'd like to properly dismiss any rumors of map resets. We have no current plans on resets, as it hasn't even been three months since the previous one. Generally, we'll wait longer than that, unless something game-breaking comes along.
Lastly, I'd like to talk a bit about YouTube/Twitch. We offer anyone who records YouTube videos, has at least 400 subscribers (not botted, we do intensive research!) and uploads at least two videos on FunkyFactions a week a special YouTuber rank! It gets all the benefits of the Diamond donator rank, as well as it's own kit and a special prefix! Twitch is very similar, except we have slightly different requirements. You need to have at least 300 followers on twitch (again, not botted), and be able to livestream on weekends. We prefer prime-time (when lots of players are online) livestreams.
- The FunkyFactions & Redcoil Technologies Administration
Yes, after popular harassment, we've reconfigured, rebuilt and even recoded parts of MobArena. So, what's changed? Well, to put it simply, a lot. A lot of improvements that is. With the patch, we've fixed loads of bugs/glitches, completely remade the broken rewards system (it no longer gives you air AND the rewards are actually worth-while now!), and of course we've replaced Main and Desert with Hell and Desert v2. Two new arenas coming this week, probably Tuesday and Friday ;) Furthermore, we're even adding donation perks to the MA, including classes and even an entirely separate 'DArena'!
Every <# of> wave:
- 3rd wave, you get a steak and a bone! - 5th wave, you get an iron ingot!
- 8th wave, you get a gold ingot!
- 10th wave, you get a diamond!
- 15th wave, you get an emerald!
- 20th wave, you get five obsidian!
- After the 10th wave, you get sixteen exp bottles!
- After the 20th wave, you get sixteen TNT!
- After the 30th wave, you get sixteen nether warts!
- After the 40th wave, you get forty-eight exp bottles!
- After the 50th wave, you get two clocks and a silktouch diamond pickaxe!
- After the 60th wave, you get eight creeper eggs!
- After the 70th wave, you get 48 TNT!
- After the 80th wave, you get a creeper spawner!
- After the 90th wave, you get sixteen nether warts!
- After the 100th wave, you getsixteen nether warts, a nether star, and one of each ore block!
Oh, and I almost forgot! We've added more rounds that give you potions!
NEW ARENAS: (Hell & Desert)
So, what else have we been working on? Well, take a guess ;)